The uplifting power of making music, singing, learning, playing an instrument, dancing, performing together nurtures our resilience in the community.
Whatever the genre – classical, rock, pop, community choir, orchestra or band – music has a vital role to play to help preserve brain health.
If you work in the music for health sector, are responsible for music programmes or research, or are a social prescriber or for anyone interested in music for brain health, join us for this free webinar on Tuesday 11 January 2022 at 10-11 am.
CHAIR: BBC broadcaster Katie Derham
- Sir Muir Gray (Director, University of Oxford’s Optimal Ageing Programme)
- Phil Hallett (CEO, Coda Music Trust)
- Dr Iban Tripiana Sanchez (Clinical Neuropsychologist, Castellón de la Plana, Spain)
- Grace Meadows (Director, Music for Dementia)
- Victoria Hume (Director, Culture Health and Wellbeing Alliance)
- Sian Brand (NHS England Social Prescribing Regional Facilitator)
- Dr Bogdan Chiva Giurca (National Academy for Social Prescribing & Global Social Prescribing Alliance)
- Veronica Franklin Gould (VeronicArts and A4D)